Text: Acts 13:26-43
TODAY, IN PLACE OF a regular devotion, take this time to reflect on your relationship to God and neighbors.
1) How have you accused others of behavior you commit?
2) Have you demanded exceptions for behavior you condemn in others?
3) Have you quickly spoke in anger rather than listen with patience?
4) Have you looked on others with prejudice rather in welcome?
5) Have you expected others to do what is only God’s to provide?
Let gratitude and welcome be your guide today.
May your day be grace-filled ~ Pr. Dave Brooks
---Ruins of the city of Antioch, Pisidia